hey sungha!!!!! I love your videos..... I'm like a huge fan....... It's seriously amazing......

The moment I saw your first video I was like.... this isn't real...................... But it was....

My favourite videos of yours will probably be your 'More than Words' 'Pirates of the Carribean' 'Wake me up when September Ends' and 'Dancing Queen' They are just so amazing...... For the fact that you are only 12... you are truly amazing........

This to me was seriously unbelievable.... I started guitar around the same age as you, but I am so much worse than you... XD

I was also wondering whether you have any of the tabs or music sheets for the music  that you play..... because I really want to play like to..................

Imagine me..... You being younger than me, but better...... I really feel that you are a huge musical inspiration to me as a guitarist.

I love the fact that you are seriously to pasionate.... I mean... most of my friends don't care about practising at all... and think that they are so good..... which personally saying, they're not.....

And right now while I'm writing this I'm listening to more of your videos...... They are just too good

Good luck Sungha! I'll always be supporting you!!!!!!! You are now my new guitarist imspiration!!!!!!!!!

-destiny