Skip to menu

Store

Perfect blue

CD Price : $18.00 (+Air Shipping rate : $5.00)

MP3 Price : $9.99 (We will send it by email.)

2Song MP3 & Tablature Price : $5.00

(Hazy Sunshine & Perfect BlueWe will send it by email.)

CD purchase guide for Japanese customers.

日本のお客は、以下のサイトから購入してください。

http://shop.poohyokocho.com/?pid=21613394

Product Detail

Audio CD (14 Songs)

Genre : Fingerstyle Guitar Solo (Acoustic Guitar) Original Release Date: June, 2010

Number of Discs : 1

Label : Sungha Jung Music

Produced by Ulli Bogershausen and Thomas Kessler

Songs List

01. Hazy Sunshine

02. Billie Jean

03. One Of Us

04. California Dreaming

05. Love Of My Life

06. Fields Of Gold

07. Superstition

08. Perfect Blue

09. More Than Words

10. Livin' On A Prayer

11. A Whiter Shade Of Pale

12. Wake Me Up When September Ends

13. Twist In My Sobriety

14. I Believe I Can Fly

Important Notice

Perfect Blue CD Delivery

Thank you for purchasing Perfect Blue, the debut CD.

We do our best to ship your copy within 24 hours upon the confirmation of your payment.

Please note that normal airshipping takes 10-20 business days depending on regions.

Please post or send your inquiries regarding your order only when the CD does not reach you within due time.

MP3 & Tablature Delivery Notice

It is not a download purchase. We send the set as a zip file to your email address indicated on the Paypal Notification.

Therefore, it is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAVE ENOUGH SPACE IN YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT : at least over 10 MB.

Sometimes different email servers have different file size limits per mail. DOES YOUR EMAIL SERVER ALLOW UP TO 10 MB FILE TRANSFER AT A TIME? If not, you need to request for split files when you order.

It is best if you can precisely specify the file size your email server allows per mail, for example, 5MB, 5MB, etc. If you are not sure of it, we will send you the set split into 3 part sets.

If you ordered your set more than a couple of days back and haven't received it yet, it is most likely that the file delivery has been blocked by your email server, in which case you can get help by sending an email with your order details to jwcfree@naver.com.

Review

By now, everybody knows about Sungha's unbelievable skills as a fingerstyle guitarist.

His playing is spectacular and has quickly made him a YouTube star. However, when it comes to a CD, it is the music that matters the most. The true miracle is that 13 year old boy plays guitar music with a deep emotion, splendid tone, and a mature interpretation. A top professional level, and more than that is demonstrated with "Hazy Sunshine" and "Perfect Blue". There he delivered two original compositions which quite possibly will become standard guitar tunes.

Sungha will make you forget about his age. Please enjoy a great guitar album.

Enjoy his music that will surely reach your heart.

Ulli Bogershausen

Making Film

Up